Amazon Haul #2

Once again the time of month has come around when I spend my money on stuff from Amazon! Hurrah! What did I get this month? A lot.

1. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier - This is the sequel to Ruby Red which, those of you who have read my review will know, I loved. Cannot wait to get started on this book but don't think I will be starting it for a while since I have so many books to read.

2. Heist Society by Ally Carter - From the same author that writes the Gallagher Girls series. This book is the opposite end of the spectrum since this revolves around a thief instead of spies.Think I will enjoy this book like I enjoy Carter's other series. Plus it was super cheap.

3. The Universe Versus Alex Wood by Gavin Extence - This book has a synopsis that makes me think it will be a serious plot line. The cover looks nice and the synopsis sounds nice so I am quite looking forward to reading this one.

4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Everyone has been raving about this book. It seems like a creepy one but looks really interesting. Not too expensive either. One of the ones I am most excited about.

5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern - When I ordered this I had no idea what the plot line was, I just like the cover. It is a really mysterious book I think but I will not know anything until I read it.

6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass - Another one being raved about. The kick ass heroine is what drew me to this book. I seems like an action packed book so I think I will like it.

Probably going to review a bunch of these so lets see if my purchases were worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About