The Royal Court Tag

Shaking things up a bit. Was not tagged. Do not care.Want to provide content you guys like and these are always fun to see or do. Let me know if there is any content you wish to see!


1. The King: Favorite Male Lead
Mr Darcy - He is the only male lead that has not had me questioning him at least once. Plus he is a super rich and successful business man - wise king choice.


2. The Queen: Favorite Female Lead
Gwen from the Ruby Red trilogy by Kerstin Gier. I just love her and watching her try and rule a country would be so funny.

3. The First Prince: Most Loyal Male Character
Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Love him and his dedication to his parabatai.

4. The Second Prince: A Laidback Male Character
Carswell Thorne. He may not have it easy but he sure knows how to play it cool and laidback.

5. The Headstrong Princess: Headstrong Female Character
Tris from Divergent. I do not like her as a character, but there is no doubt about how headstrong she is.

6. The King’s Advisor: Most Trustworthy Male Character
I was tempted to go for Hagrid, but he would probably give bad advice. Therefore, I am going for Patroclus from The Song of Achilles, because he just followed Achilles everywhere and was so loyal. He kept secrets and dedicated himself to Achilles.

7. The Duke and the Duchess: Favorite OTP
Malec. Always. Magnus and Alec are my loves and I do not think Magnus would mind being called Duchess.

8. Lady-in-Waiting/Gentleman of the Bedchamber: Best Supporting Character
Iko from the Lunar Chronicles. She just keeps everyone going I think. Plus it was the first name that came to my head.

9. The Secret Traitor: Least Trustworthy Character *spoilers*
*spoilers*
*spoilers*
*spoilers*
Nathan from Either Side of Midnight  
*spoilers*

10. The Court Wizard: Favorite Character w/Magical Abilities (Or Favorite Fantastical/Whimsical Character)
Because I have already picked Magnus, I will go for Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files.

11. The Royal Fool: Funniest Character
Mark Watney from The Martian by Andy Weir. Dude is hilarious. If I was talking to him all day I would be in stitches constantly.

12. The Gossiping Lady’s Maid: Character Most Likely to Spread Court Rumors
Draco Malfoy. He is such a gossiping maid.


13. The Handsome Servant: Male Character Most Likely to Seduce a Lady
Lucifer Box from The Vesuvius Club by Mark Gatiss. This guy sleeps with anything that moves and he always seems to seduce anyone he wants to so he would probably be found in the alcoves of any castle with a maid or guard.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About