Summer Reads!


Like the majority of people I have had the last month and a bit off due to finishing yet another year of school. 

Next year is my last year of high school and second year of non-compulsory education meaning I am in a bit of an awkward place. I don't have a drivers licence yet so without my parents I can't go anywhere outside my town. Unfortunately, my town is not somewhere you can find things to occupy your attention for 1 week let alone 6. 

Also this summer showed me how much my social life depends on my 6 best friends who all had summer plans already. This led to a string of impulsive buys on Amazon and a cleared out bank account.. One other thing restricting my summer. So I did the only thing possible... read a ridiculous amount of books! 

Here's what I succeeded in reading during my time off:

1. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
2.The Vesuvius Club by Mark Gatiss
3. Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
4. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
5.Either Side of Midnight by Tori de Clare
6. Geek Girl by Holly Smale
7.The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith
8. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
9. The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
10. The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

If you want to see a review for any of these books let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About